PATIENT RELATIONSHIP COORDINATOR PART TIME- Customer Service
Part Time 1 month ago
EAGAN, MN, US
WOODBURY, MN, US
Salary Range: $15.0000 To $17.0000 Hourly
Job Purpose: Serves patients and providers through exceptional internal and external customer service. The PRC sets the tone, creating an exceptional patient experience whether in the clinic or by phone. The PRC must be flexible and adaptable in a rapidly changing environment and is responsible for all duties in various clinic settings as outlined below.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Welcomes patients and/or visitors to Orthology and answers their initial inquiries. Must have the ability to empathize with and dispel patient anxieties, as well as maintain an inviting reception area.
- Answers or triages patient inquiries in person and/or via phone.
- Clearly communicates services offered and the value of the Orthology experience. Helps triage the suitability of the Orthology treatment approach to the patient’s needs.
- Book patient appointments, managing and optimizing both the provider’s and the clinic's schedule.
- Personable, reliable, and hospitable
- Ability to maintain a positive and professional demeanor at all times
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable in a high volume and rapidly changing environment
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Retail, hospitality, customer service, or medical office experience preferred.
- Experience using Electronic Medical Records (EMR) software and other office technologies preferred.
- Degree in healthcare related field or experience in healthcare industry preferred.
- Must be familiar with the metropolitan area.
Grow with us! Orthology supports and provides opportunities for internal career advancement.
Stay connected with us
Our Talent Community keeps you informed about the new opportunities relevant to your job profile.Join Our Talent Community