Orthology has had an explosive year and to end 2015, we’re doing a round up of our proudest moments. We know you’ve got parties to attend and countdowns to start so we’ll let the numbers speak for themselves:
- 10,000+ patients treated and on the road to getting better, faster.
- 1,000+ introductory treatments performed by our clinicians at events.
- 100 marathon miles ran by our enthusiastic and dedicated Orthologists.
- 75 local community events supported with complementary treatments and talks.
- 12 languages spoken by Orthology clinic staff.
- 9 new clinic locations.
- 2 new regions – DC and NY and growing!
- 1 Rising Star in Sports Medicine as named by The New York Times Magazine’s Super Doctors supplement, Dr. Suzanne Gutierrez.
We started in 2014 with a simple goal: to get you back to a pain-free life as quickly as possible. Thank you for all your support and we look forward to continuing to grow in 2016!
- EventsFitness & TrainingInjury Care & Prevention ACL Injury Prevention Programs: Orthology at Wendy Hilliard Gymnastics Club Sep 5, 2019
- EventsInjury Care & Prevention Journey with the Orchestra Across South Africa Continues Aug 20, 2018
- EventsInjury Care & Prevention First Rehearsal with the Minnesota Orchestra Aug 15, 2018